An Important Message Regarding COVID-19
To our valued clients,
Condley and Company, LLP is committed to offering excellent client service and we want to make you aware of an important update that could affect your tax preparation.
As a partial response to COVID-19, the IRS has extended the due date from April 15 until July 15 for the following:
· filing 2019 tax returns,
· paying any balance due for 2019 income tax returns, and
· paying the 1st quarter estimated tax payment for 2020.
In our best efforts to balance quality client service and protect the health and safety of our employees, families, clients, office visitors, and surrounding community, Condley and Company, LLP is:
- Encouraging electronic and mail options – Where possible, we encourage all clients to use mail, email, phone, or other electronic forms of communication and file sharing. Condley is fully equipped with technology that enables our employees to efficiently and effectively provide client service remotely, including the use of electronic signatures. We would be happy to talk with you about these options should you have questions.
- Adjusting work volume – Condley will be reducing overtime hours and prioritizing work based on client needs. If you have a time-sensitive or other issue, please contact us.
- Maintaining communication and high standards – Condley and Company, LLP will tailor our approach to meet clients’ specific needs, and we will continue to adjust as circumstances change. We commit to working with you through this unprecedented situation so that your projects will not be disrupted.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Condley and Company, LLP. If you have any questions or concerns, or if there is anything we can do to help you at this time, please let us know.